Do you have a couple of hours a week to spare? Want to make a difference in your local community? Would you like to support people to learn new skills, improve life experiences, and build confidence and self-esteem?
Our volunteers support both our Leeds and Harrogate sites in a number of ways:
- One-to-one working on specific tasks
- Working with groups of trainees in the workshop environment
- Supporting trainees at external events and work experience placements
- Sharing existing skills and knowledge (such as admin expertise) with the Paperworks team
- Helping strategic direction of the organisation by being on the Board of Trustees
Volunteering with Paperworks is a great opportunity to develop skills, get to work with a variety of people, and take on new responsibilities. You will be part of a supportive network of great people, and will get the chance to build your CV at the same time as giving something back to the local community. Our monthly newsletter gives updates about developments at both sites, so you’re always in the loop, and there are many different opportunities for flexible working.
For further information, please contact any of the staff team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please complete the application form and send to the above address.